Unicolor Professional, in collaboration with KIP Italia and the best experts in the field of color management, has developed a new solution for the relationship of large format photocapids and photoceramics.
KIP 850 PRINTER:
the system is based on the use of the KIP 850 LED printer suitably modified by our experts (with the support of KIP Italia technicians) in order to be able to create decals of the maximum size of 91.4cm x 600cm with printing on reel.
To get the maximum possible yield we have developed a totally new and specially designed range of toners around the characteristics of this printer and capable of giving the best results.
To ensure the highest color quality in color management we have chosen to rely on the experts of Colorstore Software GmbH who work exclusively with us to offer a complete package including the best profiles and the best color management software.
MAIN FEATURES OF OUR OFFER:
– Printing technology: Electrophotographic LED (OPC drum) with four-color printing.
– Resolution: 600 x 2400 dpi.
– Power supply: 2 paper decal reels with assisted loading.
– Toner: single-component ceramic specially designed for Kip 850.
– Print speed: up to 268 square meters per hour.
– Heating: instantaneous in standby, less than 6 minutes after switching on.
– Printing area: 91.4 x 600cm
– Color management: advanced color management through an exclusive software RIP and customized ICC color profiles.
-Delivery and installation at destination by KIP Italia.
–3-day course directly by the client where our experts and those of Colorstore Software GmbH will explain the operation of the printer, create a customized profile and complete the set-up and calibration of the entire system, checking with the customer the final result.